Frequently asked questions:

What if I feel the amount the insurance company offered is inadequate do I have to accept the amount they offered?  No.  Once again we will work with you to make sure the settlement offer is fair and inclusive off all covered damages.


My basement is flooded who should I call?  Call R&S Construction first we will send a plumber to stop the cause of the water with water dry out team to follow behind.


Are you licensed and insured? Yes we do feel free to contact us for documentation.


Do we have to use the contractor the insurance company wants? No.  You are free to work with any company you want.


What is covered when my house is damaged? Every policy is different, we will work with you to read over the policy to help you better understand what you will get in your settlement.


How long have you been in business?  R&S Incorporated  in 1983


What are your hours? We take emergency calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 1-888-545-8514


Contact Us

R & S Construction-Restoration

Fully licensed and Insured

Commerce 48382

Phone: 888-545-8514

Fax: 248-218-1260

E-mail: Info@rnsconstuction.com

Office Hours

Our office is open:

MasterCard Visa American Express All credit cards
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Credit Card
Print Print | Sitemap
© R&S Constuction